Monday, June 4, 2007

Somethings has got to give...

I put this picture here because this is so often my attitude. It's all about me.

...Today has been on of those days that you realize how poopy you really are. It's one of those days that you become completely aware of your sin and selfishness. One of those days that you see every area that you are lacking and wish for the sake of everyone around you that you could just leave.

When I woke up this morning I looked back over the "excellent lover" entry and was disgusted at how many "I"s , "me"s, and "my"s were in it. 19 "I"s ... 11 "me"s... and 6 "my"s. The first thing that one needs to learn about becoming and excellent lover is that their can't be any I's, me's or my's . It has to be all Him and all about them.

Sorry for being selfish! Thanks for still loving me!

p.s. Some of the words are underlined and if different colors... but I don't know why and I couldn't get it to change.


No comments: