Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm New

... Okay soo I am extremely new at this, but I had a very wise and smart person tell me that it would be beneficial for me to journal my thoughts down soo here goes nothing.

P.S. (I don't think you can P.S at the begining can you? ) well this is my blog and I do what I want.

P.S.S. I'm NEW!


There is soo much I want to write that I don't even know where to begin. I guess I will start with telling you alittle about who I am and where I am at in life (not location wise of course).

My name is Mary. I am 23 years old and I am in that weird transition period of just graduating from college/ getting thrown into the work force/ moving back home and coming out of a 2 yr slum in my relationship with God in which He has renewed my love, passion and desire to seek after Him.

I would love to talk more but I really have to go... I will write soon. Forgive this first one... I'm New!



No comments: